Mint Condition Guarantee
Mint Condition Guaranteed Policy:
- Doral Toys wants to make sure our collectors are happy. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 7-day Mint Condition Guaranteed window from the date of delivery.
- 7 days from the "Delivered Date" indicated on the tracking by the mail carriers, all damage / not mint claims are void.
- We highly insist you inspect your package as soon as you receive it and report any damages to email@example.com.
Unless stated in the title, all 4" common Funko POP will be in Mint Condition and will be shipped in our signature Soft Protector.
What is considered mint?
- We all know that in the Funko world, Mint condition boxes are very hard to come by as Funko wants their customers to take the product out to enjoy it. We at Shumi, do our best to inspect every single common POP.
- We check for box damages, paint defects, and other abnormality. Anything that is larger than a quarter of an inch is considered damaged.
We cross reference with our distributors and carriers to ensure that the item was not damaged during shipping.
When does mint condition guarantee do not apply?
- Mint condition guarantee does NOT apply for Exclusives.
- Mint condition guarantee does NOT apply to any other items aside from Funko 4" POP Vinyls.
- For commons, we compare the condition against the same item in our stock and if the condition is similar, it is considered straight from factory and not damaged, therefore, not covered under our mint condition guaranteed policy.
- Funko items that is larger than 4" is not covered under this policy.
- Bulk Purchaser orders does not qualify for this policy. Bulk Purchasers are classify as customers who purchase 2 or more of the same item (sku).
It does not apply to sales to affiliates, affiliate stores, retail partners, wholesale customers, retail clients who receive discounted pricing, or any retail clients that uses a discount code on an order.
- What is considered mint?
- We guarantee that the packaging for your order will be shipped in the best condition and that it's the best possible packaging available anywhere unless otherwise noted in a product's name or description.