- Treat youngsters to the excitement of LEGO City with this cool racing cars set designed to inspire open-ended, independent role-play based on real-life scenarios!
- Comes with everything builders need for action-packed, independent play, including racecars with awesome detailing, 2 cones for the start or finish line, and 2 driver minifigures with racing helmets!
- Kids can combine the vehicles and characters in this set with other LEGO toy playsets to form their own unique creations for play or display
- This easy-to-build LEGO City building set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 5+ who like car racing, racecars and toy cars
- When built, the red race car measures over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide, and the yellow race car measures in at over 1" (4cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide
Your little racing driver will enjoy endless high-speed action with this LEGO City Racing Cars building set. These pretend electric- and gasoline-powered LEGO race cars with minifigure drivers set the scene for the ultimate race challenge: gasoline vs. electric. Kids can enjoy a fun learning experience with this toy playset. Why? Because it comes with a simple building guide that will help your budding LEGO builder become a master builder. LEGO City vehicle playsets give kids the chance to let their inner turbo loose with an awesome range of superfast, supercool building toys on wheels. These feature-rich building sets, with fun characters, inspire open-ended, independent play, where children can recreate scenarios that reflect real life in a fun and exciting way.
- SKU: 0c459a60-ddae-4196-aa94-90b75c419eb7
- Weight: 0.0 lb
What do your shipping message means?
In Stock Order
this item now! This item is currently in stock in our warehouse. If you order it today, we will send you an Order Confirmation e-mail. We will then verify that the item is actually in stock and if so, we will send you a second (Order Status) e-mail, charge your credit card, and process your order. Note: Because multiple clients might order the same item at the same time, it is possible that an item shown as “In Stock” might sell out from the moment you order to the time we confirm its presence in our warehouse. Should this occur and the item no longer be available, we will notify you and your credit card will not be charged.
Coming Soon. Although this item may arrive at any time, we estimate the manufacturer to release this item in the month and year listed next to the item (for example, November). Please note that this date is estimated and is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays. Upcoming items may also be cancelled at any time and without notice. Therefore, after you order, please check your account for updated availability information. We ship on a first-come, first served basis, so your order will be processed and shipped in the order it was received (some exceptions apply). We will charge your card at the moment of the order, cause the credit card processors only have a window time for charge it after you order. If you need to cancel a pre-order, a week after you initially placed the order, a 15% cancellation fee will be processed.
This item is sold out and no longer available to order. We do not expect any further shipments of this item and are keeping it on our website for informational purposes only.
There are some items, that instead of having them on our warehouse, they are on Amazon's warehouse, so this items are going to be shipped directly from there, so shipping is already included in the price. In the case you combine items from that ships from our warehouse, then you will receive separate shipments, and will pay shipping for the package that ships from our warehouse.