Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Ant-Man Roleplay Premium Collector Movie Electronic Helmet with LED Light FX (Adult Fan Costume/Collectibles):
- INSPIRED BY ANT-MAN FROM THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE. Premium roleplay helmet with light special effects inspired by Ant-Man from the MCU.
- ELECTRONIC HELMET WITH RED & BLUE LIGHTS. With design inspired by Pym Technologies, this collector electronic fan helmet features 6 LEDs for light FX on antennae and jawline.
- HIGH QUALITY HELMET WITH ADJUSTABLE FIT. Premium collectible helmet features adjustable straps for best fit for most adult head sizes, as well as detailed interior sculpting and design.
- ICONIC CHARACTER FROM THE MARVEL MOVIES. Ant-Man is featured in many MCU movies including Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Captain America: Civil War.
- MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES COLLECTOR HELMET. Premium roleplay helmet to complete any fan costume or collection with the high-quality design expected of the Hasbro Marvel Legends Series.
- Adult Collectible
Scott Lang is recruited by Hank Pym to don the Ant-Man suit and shrink into action as the incredible, power-packed half-inch hero!
Collectors, fans, and Marvel enthusiasts alike can imagine iconic Ant-Man moments from the Marvel Cinematic Universe with this premium Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Ant-Man Electronic Helmet collectible fan roleplay item. This high quality fan helmet features premium design and detail, as well as 6 red and blue LED light FX on the antennae and jawline. Press button once for red LED special effects and a second time for blue electronic light FX. Helmet features movie-inspired design and detail, as well as fantasy-inspired interior sculpting and design. With this premium adult roleplay helmet, collectors and fans can imagine getting into costume to recreate favorite moments from the Marvel movies, including Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- SKU: HS76741
- UPC: 630509767410
- Weight: 4.5 lb
What do your shipping message means?
In Stock Order
this item now! This item is currently in stock in our warehouse. If you order it today, we will send you an Order Confirmation e-mail. We will then verify that the item is actually in stock and if so, we will send you a second (Order Status) e-mail, charge your credit card, and process your order. Note: Because multiple clients might order the same item at the same time, it is possible that an item shown as “In Stock” might sell out from the moment you order to the time we confirm its presence in our warehouse. Should this occur and the item no longer be available, we will notify you and your credit card will not be charged.
Coming Soon. Although this item may arrive at any time, we estimate the manufacturer to release this item in the month and year listed next to the item (for example, November). Please note that this date is estimated and is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays. Upcoming items may also be cancelled at any time and without notice. Therefore, after you order, please check your account for updated availability information. We ship on a first-come, first served basis, so your order will be processed and shipped in the order it was received (some exceptions apply). We will charge your card at the moment of the order, cause the credit card processors only have a window time for charge it after you order. If you need to cancel a pre-order, a week after you initially placed the order, a 15% cancellation fee will be processed.
This item is sold out and no longer available to order. We do not expect any further shipments of this item and are keeping it on our website for informational purposes only.
There are some items, that instead of having them on our warehouse, they are on Amazon's warehouse, so this items are going to be shipped directly from there, so shipping is already included in the price. In the case you combine items from that ships from our warehouse, then you will receive separate shipments, and will pay shipping for the package that ships from our warehouse.